Terms & Conditions
If you are under eighteen (18) years old, then you may not purchase a product or sign up to be a member of our website. You may use this website only with the approval and active involvement of a parent or guardian, who must purchase a product or become a member of our website for you.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of information that could be used to access your account such as username and password, and you agree to accept all responsibility for all activities performed using your username and password. Additionally, you are responsible for restricting access to your computer and not using public computers to access your account. Finally, you must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. Any breach or violation of any of these terms will result in an immediate termination of your account and/or access to the website.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this website is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting other credible sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this website is at your own risk. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our website.
Changes to Our Product and Prices
The prices we charge for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any of our products (or any part or content thereof) at any time without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any of our products.
Certain products may be available exclusively online through our website. These products may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to accurately display the details, colors and images of our products; however, we cannot guarantee that your device’s display of our products’ colors or sizes will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person,
geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for a product made on this website is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your personal expectations.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on the website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
Third-Party Websites and Content
This website may provide content, products and services available from third-parties. Third-party links on this website may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of other websites and we do not warrant and will have no liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please carefully review the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the that third-party.
User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of our website or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Personal Information and Privacy Notice
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our website or in our product listing(s) that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the website or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the website or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update
or refresh date applied on the website or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information on the website or on any related website has been modified or updated.
way that will affect the functionality or operation of this website or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of this website or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of this website or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Medical Advice Disclaimer
Neither the information published on this website, including product descriptions, nor the information provided on any product label or packaging are intended as a substitute for advice from your physician, physical therapist or other healthcare professional. You should not use the information on this website or provided with any product for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any therapy or other treatment. You should always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before starting any diet or exercise program or before adopting any treatment for a health problem, or a suspected health problem of any kind. Please seek the advice of your qualified health care professional(s) with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual needs and any medical conditions. Range of Motion Products does not recommend or endorse any specific physicians, procedures, products (including our products), opinions or other information that may be included on this website; the same are only for informational purposes. Reliance on any information appearing on this website, whether provided by Range of Motion Products, its content providers, the visitors to the website or others, is solely at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of this website will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the website for indefinite periods of time or cancel the website at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, this website is at your sole risk. The website and all products and services delivered to you through the website are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall Range of Motion Products, our
members, partners, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the website or any products procured using the website, or for any other claim related in any
way to your use of the website or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the website or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue
Changes to Terms of Service
We have a 60-day return policy, which means you have 60 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Range of Motion Products, LLC (the “Brand Owner”) hereby adopts this Resale Policy (the “Policy”) and requires that each person, firm or entity (as applicable, a “Reseller”) that purchases Brand Owner’s products (the “Products”) for resale or other distribution agree to comply with this Policy. Any Reseller that fails to comply with this Policy will be deemed an unauthorized reseller of the Products, and as such, shall have no right to: (i) sell the Products, (ii) use Brand Owner’s intellectual property, including any of its trademarks or copyrights, or (iii) offer Brand
Owner’s consumer warranty applicable to any of the Products.
1. Applicability. This Policy applies to all resales of the Products regardless as to where the Products were acquired, either directly from the Brand Owner, through an authorized distributor, or some other procurement method, a Reseller must comply with the terms of this
2. Sales to End Users Only. Unless otherwise agreed with Brand Owner in writing, Reseller may only purchase Products for resale to consumers and end user customers, and Reseller may not resell Products to other Resellers, distributors or for further distribution in any manner.
3. No Sales on Online Marketplaces. Without the Brand Owner’s express written consent through the execution of an Authorized Online Reseller Agreement, Reseller may not advertise or sell the Products online on any e-commerce platform, specifically including, but not limited to, Amazon, eBay and Walmart. Reseller may only sell Products on its own website.
4. Handling and Storage. Reseller agrees to handle and store the Products in a safe manner and in compliance with Brand Owner’s storage and handling guidelines. Reseller will ensure that any Products it purchased are stored in secure, climate-controlled warehouses.
5. Product Packaging and Display. Reseller shall sell Products in their original packaging. Relabeling, repackaging (including the separation of bundled Products or the bundling of Products), and other alterations to Products or their packaging are not permitted. Tampering with, defacing, or otherwise altering any serial number, UPC code, batch or lot code, SKU or other identifying information on Products or their packaging is prohibited. Reseller may not remove, translate, or modify the contents of any label or literature on or accompanying the Products. Reseller shall not advertise, market, display, or demonstrate non-Brand Owner Products together with the Products in a manner that would create the impression that the non- Brand Owner Products are made by, endorsed by, or associated with Brand Owner.
6. Trademarks; Copyrights. Resellers that comply with this Policy have a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use Brand Owner’s trademarks and copyrights in connection with the sale of the Products. Reseller shall not alter, modify, or change any trademark or copyright, nor shall Reseller use any trademark or copyright other than for the promotion and sale of the Products, nor shall Reseller use any trademark or copyright in any manner that negatively impacts such trademark or copyright or the Brand Owner. Failure to comply with the Policy will result in the automatic revocation of the license granted herein and a total forfeiture of the rights granted herein. Brand Owner reserves the right to revoke this license at any time for any or no reason.
7. Locations/Reporting. Reseller agrees to track the Products it purchases and to store all such Products at locations in compliance with this Policy. At Brand Owner’s request, Reseller will provide Brand Owner with (a) a list of all storage locations utilized by Reseller, (b) an inventory of Products maintained at each such storage location, and (c) physical access for Brand Owner to perform an inventory to confirm the amounts and locations of Products at Reseller’s stated locations.
8. Product Inspection. Promptly upon receipt of the Products, Reseller agrees to inspect the Products for damage, defects, evidence of tampering, or other non-conformances (a “Defect”). If any Defect is identified, Reseller must not offer the Product for sale and must promptly report the Defect to Brand Owner.
9. Recall and Consumer Safety. To ensure the safety and well-being of the end users of the Products, Reseller agrees to cooperate with Brand Owner with respect to any Product recall or other consumer safety information dissemination efforts.
10. Customer Service. Reseller will maintain customer service phone and email
response functions to handle customer complaints, returns and other customer service functions. At Brand Owner’s request, Reseller will provide any reports or other information related to such customer services.
11. Product Loss and Theft. If any significant quantity of Products purchased by Reseller are lost or stolen, Reseller will promptly report such event to Brand Owner.
12. Report Unauthorized Resellers. If Reseller has information or reasonably suspects that any person is purchasing and reselling or distributing Products in a manner not authorized by Brand Owner or in violation of this Policy, Reseller must promptly notify Brand Owner.
13. Support of Manufacturer’s Warranty. Reseller may extend to any proper purchaser of the Products the original manufacturer’s warranty in accordance with its terms. Reseller may not modify or alter the original manufacturer’s warranty, represent or characterize the original manufacturer’s warranty in any misleading manner, or extend its own warranty with respect to the Products. Failure to comply with this Policy will result in the total forfeiture of Reseller’s right to offer Brand Owner’s consumer warranty.
14. Other Information, Documents and Reports. Reseller must provide Brand Owner
with any supplemental information, documents and reports that Brand Owner may request in order to validate Reseller’s compliance with this Policy and to support Brand Owner’s warranty support and customer support obligations and initiatives.
RESELLERS WHO FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE FOREGOING TERMS FORFEIT THE
RIGHT TO SELL OUR PRODUCTS.